“A new drug believed to cause a 20 per cent reduction in heart failure deaths could present a 'major advance' in treatment,” The Independent reports. The drug, LCZ696, helps improve blood flow in heart failure patients…
- Free family fun
- Students showing signs of phone addiction
- Soft play centres
- 6 ways to get closer to your partner
- Study finds plain cigarette pack fears 'unfounded'
- Helping child adjust to baby
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Tony Barlow
BARLOW TONY Peacefully at the John Radcliffe Hospital on 14th August, aged 82. A loving Dad to
Birthdays - Callum Henderson-Sowerby
Callum Henderson-Sowerby Happy 2nd Birthday! Love Mummy and your Brother and Sisters, Hendo,
Marriages - Ben & Sophie Hewer & Howard
Ben Hewer & Sophie Jayne Howard Congratulations to you both on your engagement Lots of Love
Births - Ella Maycock
Ella Mary Maycock To Terry & Rebecca (nee Harlow) In Australia, a sister for Callum Love