Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Am I having a boy? Am I having a girl? It's the age old question that realistically, only a scan from 20 weeks onwards can answer. Some people swear that the following 'old wives' tales came true for them, so why not read on for some of our fun ways to predict the gender of your baby. You never know....
- Charity calls for ban of 'face-down restraint'
- Is road traffic pollution really a cause of autism?
- New colour-coded food nutrition labels
- Health claims about vitamin D examined
- holidays with children
- Loss and bereavement
This is a really nice, simple dish that the whole family can enjoy!
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (5)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Household and DIY (2)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Pets (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Jeune Macburnie
MACBURNIE Jeune Ruby (née Wright) Dearly loved mother, grandma and great-grandma, died
Births - Laura & Darren Smart
SMART Congratulations Laura and Darren on the birth of Indigo Mya, on 3rd June, 2013, weighing
Marriages - GEMMA & LEIGHTON BULL & JAMES
Leighton James & Gemma Bull Mr & Mrs D Bull Happy to announce the engagement of their
Birthdays - DOLF FERREIRA
Dolf Ferreira Happy 65th Birthday and Congratulations on your retirement! Love Dawn, Martin,