** SPACIOUS END OF TERRACE HOUSE ** FOUR BEDROOMS ** LOUNGE/DINER ** FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM ** EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM ** GUEST CLOAKROOM ** OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS ** GARDENS TO SIDE & FRONT ** SMALL COURTYARD GARDEN TO REAR
A chance to acquire this extended FOUR BEDROOM end of terrace house located in BUSHEY, it is within walking distance to local shops and transport facilities. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from a spacious lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen, a guest cloakroom, en suite to the master bedroom, a kitchen/breakfast room, off road parking and gardens to front and side with a small courtyard garden to rear.
Front door into lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 27' 10" x 13' 3" ( 8.48m x 4.04m )
Front door, two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, two radiators, fireplace with flame effect gas fire, television point, telephone point, stairs to first floor, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to walls, integrated oven, hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast area, double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 18' 3" x 8' 8" ( 5.56m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to arear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to en suite wet room.
En Suite Wet Room
Shower area, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to walls, low level WC, heated towel rail.
Off road parking for several cars.
Small courtyard garden to rear.
Front & Side Gardens
Mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.