'EAST OXFORD CHARM'
CONNELLS are pleased to market this 1 bedroom top floor apartment in East Oxford, comprising of an entrance hall, kitchen-living room, bathroom and bedroom. The home would be ideal for a first time buyer or as an investment, with easy access into Oxford.
Pathway to communal door.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs up to top floor to private entrance.
Doors to bedroom, bathroom and living area.
Kitchen Living Room 14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front aspect, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base unit, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer surrounded by work surfaces and tiling. Stainless steel gas hob, integral oven and stainless steel cooker hood over. Integral washing machine, central heating boiler and radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 8' expanding to 9 ft 2 in x 14' 6" max ( 2.44m expanding to 9 ft 2 in x 4.42m max )
Double glazed doors to rear aspect with a Juliet balcony, radiator and telephone point.
Tiled to all wet areas, bath with mixer taps with shower on, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Communal Rear Garden
Communal garden laid to lawn with panel enclosed fencing.
From our office turn left up Church Cowley Road taking a right hand turn onto Henley Avenue, proceed up Iffley Road and James Street can be found on the right hand side, the property is on the right and can be identified by the Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.