A fantastic one bedroom second floor flat in the Witney Town Centre. The property benefits from a lift to the second floor, fitted open plan kitchen, living area, bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a bathroom. Outside offers a communal garden and access to a secure allocated parking space.
A delightful one bedroom first floor floor flat on the Marriotts Walk development in the centre of Witney Town Centre. The flat is well presented throughout and offers the benefits of a lift to all floors. To include an open plan kitchen with space for a washing machine and an integral fridge freezer, living area, bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bathroom. Outside the property has access to a communal garden area and the property also benefits from secure off street parking that is located at the bottom of the multi story carpark.
Door to front aspect. Storage cupboard, carpet, electric heater and door to bedroom, bathroom and lounge.
Lounge Area 15' x 10' Max ( 4.57m x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. TV point, telephone point, fitted carpet and electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with gloss laminated work surfaces over. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with cookerhood over. Integral washing machine and integral fridge/freezer. Storage cupboard housing the boiler and lino flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" to back of wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.51m to back of wardrobe x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Mirrored wardrobe, fitted carpet and electric heater.
Matching suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and part tiled walls. Extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, mirror and laminate flooring.
Outside The Property
Allocated secure parking in ground level multi story car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.