Imagine living in a picture postcard Cotswold village steeped in history, yet only an hour from London by train. The peace of the country or a piece of the action, whenever you please. In this sleepy, traditional stone village alongside the River Thames you can become part of the local community.
This is a substantial stone finished 5 bedroom home with detached garage, that will cope beautifully with family life. The front door leads into a large and welcoming hall with an attractive staircase to the first floor. Doors lead to a useful study, a separate dining room with bay window, and the spacious, dual aspect lounge with French doors to the rear garden. There's also a downstairs cloakroom.
The magnificent kitchen/breakfast room is superbly fitted, has a breakfast bar and French doors to the garden. A door leads to the separate utility room which also has a side door leading onto the private gated double driveway.
Upstairs is the family bathroom with contemporary white suite, plus 5 bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has an en-suite with double shower cubicle. The main bedroom features two very useful storage cupboards and a further en suite also boasting a double shower cubicle.
Living Room 18' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.69m x 3.78m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 11" x 12' 5" ( 5.77m x 3.78m )
Dining Room 14' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.00m )
Utility Room 8' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.18m )
Study 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' ( 3.84m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 9' 2" ( 4.32m max x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 15' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Four 12' 5" Min x 9' 5" ( 3.78m Min x 2.87m )
Bedroom Five 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
If you have children, you'll find that there is a number of renowned schools in the area which cater for youngsters of all ages. These range from the Eynsham Primary School and Bartholomew School in Eynsham, which is the county secondary school for the village and surrounding area and is also a specialist Technology College.
Swinford Green is only five miles from Witney and is also close to Oxford City Centre. So not only is this handsome development ideal for commuting, it also gives you easy access to the university city's historic sites, shopping oppertunities and leisure facilities. Witney also offers many sporting, leisure and entertainment facilities, including cinemas.And for great days out there are many more attractions you can choose from, including the North Leigh Roman Villas, Combe Mill and the Witney and District Museum.
Located off the B4449, Swinford Green is a new development of Stylish homes built to a high standard, but with all the benefits of living in a quaint village. The local area boasts many of the amenities you need to make the most of today's busy lifestyles. These include supermarkets and leisure centres, as well as the Witney lakes golf club. In fact the area is a haven for keen golfers; there are seven clubs within 10 miles of the development. Eynsham itself boasts many pubs and restaurants, plus there is a weekly market where you can purchase fresh produce.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.