Imagine living in a picture postcard Cotswold village steeped in history, yet only an hour from London by train. The peace of the country or a piece of the action, whenever you please. In this sleepy, traditional stone village alongside the River Thames you can become part of the local community.
The Ashdown is a charming 4 bedroom, 2.5 storey home with drive through to the GARAGE AT REAR. The front door opens onto a long hallway containing 2 useful storage cupboards and the downstairs cloakroom. There's a STUDY, large beautifully FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs on the first floor there's a very attractive and SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, a family bathroom with contemporary white suite, and 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom benefits from an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.On the second floor are 2 further bedrooms, a shower room and 3 useful storage cupboards, one of which is inside bedroom 4.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 23' 8" x 10' 11" ( 7.21m x 3.33m )
Study 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Living Room 19' 11" Min x 11' 2" ( 6.07m Min x 3.40m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Three 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
If you have children, you'll find that there is a number of renowned schools in the area which cater for youngsters of all ages. These range from the Eynsham Primary School and Bartholomew School in Eynsham, which is the county secondary school for the village and surrounding area and is also a specialist Technology College.
Swinford Green is only five miles from Witney and is also close to Oxford City Centre. So not only is this handsome development ideal for commuting, it also gives you easy access to the university city's historic sites, shopping oppertunities and leisure facilities. Witney also offers many sporting, leisure and entertainment facilities, including cinemas.And for great days out there are many more attractions you can choose from, including the North Leigh Roman Villas, Combe Mill and the Witney and District Museum.
Located off the B4449, Swinford Green is a new development of Stylish homes built to a high standard, but with all the benefits of living in a quaint village. The local area boasts many of the amenities you need to make the most of today's busy lifestyles. These include supermarkets and leisure centres, as well as the Witney lakes golf club. In fact the area is a haven for keen golfers; there are seven clubs within 10 miles of the development. Eynsham itself boasts many pubs and restaurants, plus there is a weekly market where you can purchase fresh produce.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.