CONNELLS - A two bedroom ground floor maisonette that has great space through out. This property would be fantastic for a first time buyer or an investor. Call now to find out more on 01993 778281.
A two bedroom ground floor maisonette in Witney that offers great space and lots of storage throughout . The property comprises a living room, refitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside offers a communal garden area and a storage shed. there is also a communal parking area to the front of the property. Call now for more details.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Storage heater, fitted carpets, airing cupboard and 3 storage cupboards.
Lounge 13' 5" Max x 13' ( 4.09m Max x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Electric fire place, night storage heater and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' ( 3.78m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with laminated work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with part tiled walls. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring and serving hatch to lounge.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Storage heater and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Laminate flooring and storage heater.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Matching suite comprising of low level wc, paneled bath and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and lino flooring.
Outside The Property
Communal parking area.
Communal rear garden area and with separate shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.