A beautiful over 55's one bedroom ground floor flat that boasts a lounge, study, fitted kitchen with a range of integral units and a bathroom. Other benefits include a gas central heating system and a patio garden area from the lounge. Call now for more details on 01993 778281.
A beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat that potential buyers will be impressed by its decor and view. Benefits of the property include a lounge, fitted kitchen with a range of integral units, study/second reception room, double bedroom and a bathroom. Outside the property is a low maintenence rear garden that backs onto a field but is also in close proximity to a local shop. There is a number of parking spaces for the residents of Blenheim heights too.
Door to front aspect, radiator, doors leading to the lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and a good size cupboard, fitted carpet.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 12' 11" + Recess area ( 4.62m max x 3.94m + Recess area )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, tv point, telephone point, door to kitchen and a fitted carpet.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 4" Max ( 3.35m x 1.93m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, double glazed window to the front aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer, laminate work surfaces with tiling to splash back, double electric oven with electric hob and cookerhood over, integral washing machine and fridge and tiled flooring.
Study 11' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator. tv point and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, tv and telephone point and a fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin unit, low level w/c, part tiled, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Low maintenence patio garden from the lounge backing onto a green.
·1 Bedroom Apartment - £15 Per Week (Paid Quarterly)
·1 Bedroom Apartment with Study - £26 Per Week (Paid Quarterly)
The Maintenance Fee Includes
·Part Time Warden
·24-Hour Assistance, Via Alarm
·Maintenance of Garden and Communal Areas
·Services of Lift
·Maintenance of Hallway, Stairs and Landing
To Reserve An Apartment
£500 Non Refundable reservation fee to be paid, which will reserve your apartment
·Gas Central Heating
·Guest apartment available (ground floor)
·Communal room with kitchen and bathroom facilities (ground floor), and patio area's
·Architect supervision certificate 10 year Guarantee
·Communal Satellite dish and Digital Aerial
·Option to change bath to shower cubicle (Dependant on stage of build)
·Residents Mini Bus
·Residents Smart Car
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.