The Ultimate Senior Living (over 55's) show apartment is NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW. Exclusive self contained guest apartments situated in a totally private development off the Woodstock Road and with close walking proximity to local shops and amenities. Don't miss out!
21 exclusive apartments set in its own private grounds. The private development is primarily south facing with open views over sports fields and countryside All apartments have patios and gardens or balconies if first floor and higher. There are lifts to all floors and a Common Room for social activities. These self contained apartments are spacious enough if a friend or family member wished to stay over. All apartments are finished to 2012 Energy efficient specification.
Witney itself is an eye catching country town with good modern amenities. Witney has a friendly community with lots of activities and different social clubs. There are fine buildings surrounding the ancient Buttercross where a twice weekly market is held. There are two major health centres with others on the periphery and there is a local resort called Witney Lakes which has a golf course, health club and swimming pool and offers many other sporting activities. There is also a local community leisure centre. The Woolgate Centre and Marriotts Walk provide an excellent variety of shops including Debenhams, Marks & Spencer, a Multi-Screen Cinema, and many restaurants. There is a local library, supermarkets and a post-office. Oxford is easily accessible via the main A40 road or there is regular bus service is available.
·1 Bedroom Apartment - £15 Per Week (Paid Quarterly)
·1 Bedroom Apartment with Study - £26 Per Week (Paid Quarterly)
The Maintenance Fee Includes
·Part Time Warden
·24-Hour Assistance, Via Alarm
·Maintenance of Garden and Communal Areas
·Services of Lift
·Maintenance of Hallway, Stairs and Landing
To Reserve An Apartment
£500 Non Refundable reservation fee to be paid, which will reserve your apartment
·Gas Central Heating
·Guest apartment available (ground floor)
·Communal room with kitchen and bathroom facilities (ground floor), and patio area's
·Architect supervision certificate 10 year Guarantee
·Communal Satellite dish and Digital Aerial
·Option to change bath to shower cubicle (Dependant on stage of build)
·Residents Mini Bus
·Residents Smart Car
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.