LAST ONE BED APARTMENT REMAINING! With open plan living, contemporary fittings and within easy walking distance of Worcester city centre, this is a great buy for first time buyers or investors!
Call CONNELLS today on 01905 611411 for more details!!!
Situated in this SUPERB canal side development of just 20 apartments, The Wharf is PERFECTfor FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS. Complete with contemporary fittings including a HATT kitchen and PORCELANOSA bathroom suite this really is a GREAT BUY!
FREE LEGAL FEES* are available - call LUKE BRITTAIN for more details on 01905 724298.
The property comprises lounge/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, communal gardens and allocated parking.
The property benefits from pre-finished solid oak internal doors with chrome furniture, smooth plaster finish to ceilings and walls, gas central heating, double glazed windows and doors.
Lounge / Kitchen 11' 10" x 19' 6" ( 3.61m x 5.94m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 12' 10" ( 2.95m x 3.91m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 7' 7" ( 1.80m x 2.31m )
These photographs are taken from a selection of the rooms at The Wharf and are not necessarily representative of this plot.
* Free Legal Fees
Subject to terms and conditions, please ask CONNELLS for details.
From Worcester city centre proceed through Sidbury and onto Bath Road (A38 South) bearing right into Diglis Road where the development will be located.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.