A SUBSTANTAL DETACHED 5 BEDROOM HOUSE SET IN APPROX. ½ ACRE, ENJOYING A REMOTE POSITION SURROUNDED BY FARMLAND
HALL, 4 RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, GF. BATHROOM. 5 BEDROOMS, FF. SHOWER ROOM. DOUBLE GLAZING, OIL CENTRAL HEATING, 39´ LONG GARAGE/WORKSHOP. GARDENS.
ADDITIONAL FORMER KENNEL AND LAND MAY BE AVAILABLE BY NEGOTIATION
The property comprises a detached five bedroom house, with four reception rooms, set in approx. ½ acre of gardens surrounded by farmland and approx ¾ mile off the road. In addition to the house, there is a 39´ long garage/workshop. A further former kennel and some additional land may be available if required.
The nearest village to the property is Byfield, (approx 1 mile), which is situated astride the A361 approximately midway between the towns of Banbury and Daventry. The village benefits from a a church, general stores and public house, together with a primary school. Further facilities are also available in nearby Woodford Halse. The towns of Daventry and Banbury offer extensive facilities, the latter also having both a mainline rail station and junction on the M40.
Directions: If travelling from Banbury, take the A361 from the M40 junction 11 roundabout, passing through the villages of Wardington and Chipping Warden and in to Byfield. Continue over the mini roundabouts, signposted Daventry. Shortly after leaving the village, turn right down an unmarked farm drive. Continue past the row of cottages and then Hinton House Farm, on the right, continuing on to a track. Follow the edge of the field, turning sharp right and Spinney House will then be found on the left.
Upvc front door to:
Double glazed window to side. Stairs to first floor. Quarry tiled floor. Lift latch doors to all rooms.
RECEPTION ROOM 1: 10´2" x 9´11". Double glazed window. Radiator. Quarry tiled floor.
RECEPTION ROOM 2: Fireplace with timber mantle and surround and now housing to oil fired boiler. Double glazed window.
RECEPTION ROOM 3: 13´5" x 12´0". Stone fireplace with solid fuel burner. Double glazed windows to two aspects. Wide arch to:
RECEPTION ROOM 4: 18´0" max. x 9´8". Double glazed windows to two aspects. Radiator. Second staircase to first floor.
A door from Reception Room 2 leads to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 16´6" x 8´6". Double glazed windows to two aspects and door to garden. A range of fitted worktops, with cupboards under. 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Electric cooker. Recessed ceiling lights. Tiled floor. Space for table. Door to:
BATHROOM: Timber panelled cast iron bath. Wash basin. Wc. Airing cupboard, with hot water cylinder. Radiator.
Staircase rises from the Hall to:
SMALL LANDING: lift latch doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM 1: 13´9" x 12´3". Double glazed window. Radiator and interconnecting door to Bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 3: 9´11" x 8´8". Double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 9´2" max. including overstairs bulkhead. x 7´0". Double glazed window. Raised child´s sleeping area over bulkhead. radiator.
A second staircase rises from Reception Room 4 to:
BEDROOM 2: 13´ 10" x 12´1". Double glazed window. Radiator. Interconnecting door to Bedroom 1.
BEDROOM 5: 10´0" x 8´7". Double glazed window. Radiator.
SHOWER ROOM: Corner shower cubicle with Triton shower. Pedestal wash basin. Wc. Double glazed window. Radiator.
OUTSIDE: As previously mentioned, the property stands in approx. ½ acre. The house is approached up a drive providing extensive parking and giving access to:
GARAGE/WORKSHOP. 39´0" x 16´7".
GARDENS: The gardens are to be found predominantly on three sides of the property being mainly laid to lawn having mature hedging and shrubs.
Situated in the garden is a substantial brick building, until recently used as kennels. This building is in a poor state of repair, but may be made available if required.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.