PARTIAL flooding has returned to Oxford's Abingdon Road this morning but it is not yet shut.
According to reports the is water in the kerbside of both carriageways near the junction with Weirs Lane but the road is still passable.
Reader Rudi Howes posted on our Facebook page: "At the moment its just very big puddles! Well the bit that we passed through anyway!"
It is the same place that saw the main route into the city from the south shut last month.
Elsewhere, Binsey Lane and Ferry Hinksey Road in West Oxford are also flooded but have not been shut by authorities.
Last night the Environment Agency said heavy downpours would lead to flooding in the city. The Met Office is forecasting heavy rain this morning and early afternoon.
Oxfordshire County Council's information about road closures remains the same as it did las night:
- Clifton Hampden - Long Wittenham
- Ascott Under Wychwood – Chipping Norton Hill
- Islip – Lower Street
- Hook Norton – Sibford Rd
- Drayton St Leonard – Stadhampton
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Rd
Other roads of note with flood boards out
- B478 Sonning Bridge
- A417 Challow
- B4022 at Hailey
- Main Road in North Newington
- Fox Lane in Wootton, near Abingdon
- Witheridge Hill in Stoke Row
- Oxford Road, Horspath
- B4020 Shilton Road, Burford
- B4000 south of Watchfield and Lower Road in Eynsham
We are now running a Live Flooding Blog.
Updates will be posted on our Live Traffic Service.
If you have any pictures of flooding, please email them to our Picturedesk.