FIVE Oxfordshire waterways on on flood alert this morning.
The alert means flooding is possible and members of the public should be prepared.
- River Thames from Days Lock to Pangbourne
- River Thames for Abingdon
- River Thames in Oxford from Wolvercote to Radley
- River Windrush from Bourton to Newbridge
- River Thame and Chalgrove Brook
Five roads across Oxfordshire are also still closed due to flooding this morning, according to the county council.
- Clifton Hampden - Long Wittenham
- Islip – Lower Street
- Drayton St Leonard – Stadhampton
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Rd
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road
The Met Office is reporting a 20 per cent chance of rain during today and most of tomorrow, with the likelihood increasing to 80 per cent on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.