THREE Oxfordshire waterways are on flood alert this morning.
The alert means flooding is possible and members of the public should be prepared.
• River Thames in Oxford from Wolvercote to Radley
• River Windrush from Bourton to Newbridge.
Three alerts have also been lifted since yesterday morning.
• River Thames from Days Lock to Pangbourne
• River Thames for Abingdon
• River Thame and Chalgrove Brook
Just two roads and footpaths remain closed due to flooding.
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Road
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road