Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Three Oxfordshire waterways on flood alert
THREE Oxfordshire waterways are on flood alert this morning.
The alert means flooding is possible and members of the public should be prepared.
• River Thames in Oxford from Wolvercote to Radley
• River Windrush from Bourton to Newbridge.
Three alerts have also been lifted since yesterday morning.
• River Thames from Days Lock to Pangbourne
• River Thames for Abingdon
• River Thame and Chalgrove Brook
Just two roads and footpaths remain closed due to flooding.
- Witney – Footpath from Woodford Mill to Hailey Road
- The towpath from Donnington Bridge Road to Abingdon Road and on to Whitehouse Road
Comments are closed on this article.