Car crash death tragedy of drink-drive RAF serviceman

Witney Gazette: Jack Webster Jack Webster

AN RAF serviceman died after driving down the A40 nearly three times the drink-drive limit, a coroner heard.

Jack Webster died on Sunday, January 15, when his Peugeot 207 crashed near the B4477 slip road from the westbound A40 near Witney.

He had celebrated his 22nd birthday just 48 hours before his death.

His inquest was held yesterday when Oxfordshire’s coroner Darren Salter ruled his death was accidental.

Mr Webster, originally from Southport, Merseyside, joined the RAF as a mechanical engineer at Brize Norton in 2010.

He had been out at a bar in Witney with two friends – support worker Jessica Ratcliffe and fellow aircraft engineer Craig Blackburn.

They were captured on CCTV getting into Mr Webster’s car which was parked near Norton’s cafe just before 2.30am.

Emergency services were called at 5.02am when Mr Webster’s car was found at the bottom of a 20ft embankment.

Mr Blackburn said the pair had drunk “five or six” double vodka and cokes as well as “about six” tequilas.

A toxicology report showed Mr Webster had 213 milligrammes of alcohol per litre of blood in his system. The legal limit is 80 milligrammes.

He said there had been an argument after they left Izi’s bar in Witney about whether they should take a taxi but Mr Webster had insisted he was fit to drive.

Mr Blackburn, who suffered three brain haemorrhages due to the crash, said: “I got into the back of his Peugeot and I recall Jack telling Jess to put her seat belt on but I don’t recall if she did.

“On the way back down the A40 I was texting my friend. As I looked up I noticed Jess’s seat belt was not on. I told her to put it on and Jack started kicking off.

“He was still looking at her to see if she had put her seat belt on as we turned off on to the slip road.”

Ms Ratcliffe said she could not recall any events which happened between leaving Brize Norton and waking up in the John Radcliffe Hospital.

PC Daniel Henderson, who investigated the crash, said: “Most likely explanation would be that, while intoxicated, he failed to maintain proper control of the vehicle.

“Based on evidence it certainly seems possible that there was a distraction.”

Dr Eve Fryer, a pathologist, said Mr Webster died as a result of severe head injuries within a few minutes of the crash.

Coroner Mr Salter said: “There was a combination of a level of distraction and intoxication which resulted in the loss of control of the car.”

A verdict of accidental death was delivered.

Comments (15)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:11pm Fri 19 Jul 13

grandconjuration says...

So, he'd had five or six double vodkas and six tequilas then chosen to drive a car. How is this a tragedy? It's a blessing that he didn't kill any innocent road users.
So, he'd had five or six double vodkas and six tequilas then chosen to drive a car. How is this a tragedy? It's a blessing that he didn't kill any innocent road users. grandconjuration
  • Score: -2

4:23am Sun 21 Jul 13

Outraged26 says...

Grandconjuration... What a despicable thing to say. So because one person made one bad decision his death is not a tragedy? Lets hope you never lose anyone you love and have you read people slagging them off on ridiculous news stories that don't even make sense. There was no "Sunday 15th January 2013". It was the 13th of January. I feel sorry for people like you, who clearly have no fulfilment in their lives and so have to put other people down. Regardless of who they hurt along the way. Your words are absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. You don't know the facts. Jack isn't here to defend himself, so grow up and don't be so vile to write such things about someone's son, brother, grandson and friend.
Grandconjuration... What a despicable thing to say. So because one person made one bad decision his death is not a tragedy? Lets hope you never lose anyone you love and have you read people slagging them off on ridiculous news stories that don't even make sense. There was no "Sunday 15th January 2013". It was the 13th of January. I feel sorry for people like you, who clearly have no fulfilment in their lives and so have to put other people down. Regardless of who they hurt along the way. Your words are absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. You don't know the facts. Jack isn't here to defend himself, so grow up and don't be so vile to write such things about someone's son, brother, grandson and friend. Outraged26
  • Score: 1

10:07pm Sun 21 Jul 13

Petal69 says...

Im glad he didnt hit my children or someone elses children, father or mother, brother or sister.

I despise Drink driving with vengence, i saw what it can do at a young age, so dont lecture us about facts.

And his so called friends getting into the car, knowing full well he had drunk that much, some friends you turned out to be.
Im glad he didnt hit my children or someone elses children, father or mother, brother or sister. I despise Drink driving with vengence, i saw what it can do at a young age, so dont lecture us about facts. And his so called friends getting into the car, knowing full well he had drunk that much, some friends you turned out to be. Petal69
  • Score: -107

10:57pm Sun 21 Jul 13

Outraged26 says...

Well, PETAL. I'd be very worried if your children were playing on a motorway at 2am. I think you should all stop being so insensitive on the subject and keep your comments to your self.
Well, PETAL. I'd be very worried if your children were playing on a motorway at 2am. I think you should all stop being so insensitive on the subject and keep your comments to your self. Outraged26
  • Score: 1

1:18am Mon 22 Jul 13

the wizard says...

Outraged26 wrote:
Grandconjuration... What a despicable thing to say. So because one person made one bad decision his death is not a tragedy? Lets hope you never lose anyone you love and have you read people slagging them off on ridiculous news stories that don't even make sense. There was no "Sunday 15th January 2013". It was the 13th of January. I feel sorry for people like you, who clearly have no fulfilment in their lives and so have to put other people down. Regardless of who they hurt along the way. Your words are absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. You don't know the facts. Jack isn't here to defend himself, so grow up and don't be so vile to write such things about someone's son, brother, grandson and friend.
Grandconjuration, was not quite correct in as much numerous decisions were made to drink and drive, in fact the decision was made every time a drink was ordered or consumed..

Big shame the lad died but if the loss of one makes others think twice before getting behind the wheel of a car after consuming a skin full of alcohol then he will not have died in vein.
I dare say if he had knocked over or killed one of yours who was innocently returning home on foot your attitude would be somewhat different.

The reporting errors are irrelevant, the fact remains he was well and truly over the limit, and should not have been driving a car, that is irrefutable and well proven, there is no getting away from that, he ordered, and drank too much and would not be told otherwise, very lucky others were not also killed with him.

Coroner Mr Salter said: “There was a combination of a level of distraction and intoxication which resulted in the loss of control of the car.”

If anything a victim of himself, think about it......... a whole lot more from a neutral standpoint.
[quote][p][bold]Outraged26[/bold] wrote: Grandconjuration... What a despicable thing to say. So because one person made one bad decision his death is not a tragedy? Lets hope you never lose anyone you love and have you read people slagging them off on ridiculous news stories that don't even make sense. There was no "Sunday 15th January 2013". It was the 13th of January. I feel sorry for people like you, who clearly have no fulfilment in their lives and so have to put other people down. Regardless of who they hurt along the way. Your words are absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. You don't know the facts. Jack isn't here to defend himself, so grow up and don't be so vile to write such things about someone's son, brother, grandson and friend.[/p][/quote]Grandconjuration, was not quite correct in as much numerous decisions were made to drink and drive, in fact the decision was made every time a drink was ordered or consumed.. Big shame the lad died but if the loss of one makes others think twice before getting behind the wheel of a car after consuming a skin full of alcohol then he will not have died in vein. I dare say if he had knocked over or killed one of yours who was innocently returning home on foot your attitude would be somewhat different. The reporting errors are irrelevant, the fact remains he was well and truly over the limit, and should not have been driving a car, that is irrefutable and well proven, there is no getting away from that, he ordered, and drank too much and would not be told otherwise, very lucky others were not also killed with him. Coroner Mr Salter said: “There was a combination of a level of distraction and intoxication which resulted in the loss of control of the car.” If anything a victim of himself, think about it......... a whole lot more from a neutral standpoint. the wizard
  • Score: 2

12:32pm Mon 22 Jul 13

CartoonTown says...

As someone who has lost a much loved Niece killed by a drunk driver, an event my brother and his wife never got over, I am appalled that someone should come on here and not only defend drunk driving but castigate any one who dares to criticise this driver.
I would venture to suggest he was the author of his own misfortune.. A perfect example of Darwin's law of natural selection.
As someone who has lost a much loved Niece killed by a drunk driver, an event my brother and his wife never got over, I am appalled that someone should come on here and not only defend drunk driving but castigate any one who dares to criticise this driver. I would venture to suggest he was the author of his own misfortune.. A perfect example of Darwin's law of natural selection. CartoonTown
  • Score: 2

2:32pm Mon 22 Jul 13

the wizard says...

Outraged26 wrote:
Like I said, none of you lifeless freaks know ANY of the facts from the night in question. The decision was not made after every drink. This is laughable. I will not continue to rise to your petty comments, from people who just see this as "a lad who was drink driving and died" because that's all this news story is to you. It is a lot more to me. I am not trying to dispute the fact Jack was drink driving, or trying to say that it was a good choice. But events that night led him to get into that car, events that night led him to crash that car. Like I said, you know none of the facts, other than he was over the limit. Stop commenting on here, please. Leave his mother and his sister to grieve without having to read people's opinions who clearly believe all that's written in the press and have nothing better to do. I will now continue to grieve for my best friend, and will not be responding to any more junk that is written on this piece of sh*t article.
The evidence is there for all to see, he drove the car, option , take a taxi, no he didn't. He choose to drink the amount he did, fully aware he had a car in his charge, option don't drink as much, and then take a taxi home, both options rejected. He choose freely to drink the amount he did NOBODY FORCED HIM TO DO SO.

Others begged him to take a taxi home, HE REJECTED THEIR PLEES'.
Again nobody forced him, everyone pleaded with him to take the common sense option.

Those are the core facts. Nobody forced him to go out in the first instance, nobody forced him to drive home, in fact everyone BEGGED him to take an alternative course, removing him from a potentially dangerous situation, ie;driving a car while over the limit.

If there are any other issues of worth they would have been reported in court. The fact is lady luck shone and no innocents were taken at the same time as he lost control of the vehicle.
Hard to swallow, the truth often is, that is why drinking and driving is illegal, it kills the innocent and the guilty, that is why there is no sympathy

Very regrettable and a young life wasted, it happens all too often but some cannot and will not be told.
[quote][p][bold]Outraged26[/bold] wrote: Like I said, none of you lifeless freaks know ANY of the facts from the night in question. The decision was not made after every drink. This is laughable. I will not continue to rise to your petty comments, from people who just see this as "a lad who was drink driving and died" because that's all this news story is to you. It is a lot more to me. I am not trying to dispute the fact Jack was drink driving, or trying to say that it was a good choice. But events that night led him to get into that car, events that night led him to crash that car. Like I said, you know none of the facts, other than he was over the limit. Stop commenting on here, please. Leave his mother and his sister to grieve without having to read people's opinions who clearly believe all that's written in the press and have nothing better to do. I will now continue to grieve for my best friend, and will not be responding to any more junk that is written on this piece of sh*t article.[/p][/quote]The evidence is there for all to see, he drove the car, option , take a taxi, no he didn't. He choose to drink the amount he did, fully aware he had a car in his charge, option don't drink as much, and then take a taxi home, both options rejected. He choose freely to drink the amount he did NOBODY FORCED HIM TO DO SO. Others begged him to take a taxi home, HE REJECTED THEIR PLEES'. Again nobody forced him, everyone pleaded with him to take the common sense option. Those are the core facts. Nobody forced him to go out in the first instance, nobody forced him to drive home, in fact everyone BEGGED him to take an alternative course, removing him from a potentially dangerous situation, ie;driving a car while over the limit. If there are any other issues of worth they would have been reported in court. The fact is lady luck shone and no innocents were taken at the same time as he lost control of the vehicle. Hard to swallow, the truth often is, that is why drinking and driving is illegal, it kills the innocent and the guilty, that is why there is no sympathy Very regrettable and a young life wasted, it happens all too often but some cannot and will not be told. the wizard
  • Score: 1

2:47pm Mon 22 Jul 13

Outraged26 says...

Where does it say "everyone begged"? it doesn't. Like I said, I'm not condoning drink driving. It's stupid, and poor Jack paid the ultimate price. I am merely saying that you should keep your comments to yourself because the friends and family have to live with the fact that Jack chose to drive that night, your petty opinions mean nothing to us. You weren't lucky enough to know Jack and if he was here now, he'd be laughing at you all.
Where does it say "everyone begged"? it doesn't. Like I said, I'm not condoning drink driving. It's stupid, and poor Jack paid the ultimate price. I am merely saying that you should keep your comments to yourself because the friends and family have to live with the fact that Jack chose to drive that night, your petty opinions mean nothing to us. You weren't lucky enough to know Jack and if he was here now, he'd be laughing at you all. Outraged26
  • Score: 1

4:06pm Mon 22 Jul 13

the wizard says...

Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before.

Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of.

You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.
Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before. Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of. You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette. the wizard
  • Score: -2

4:21pm Mon 22 Jul 13

Outraged26 says...

the wizard wrote:
Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before.

Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of.

You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.
Good one.
[quote][p][bold]the wizard[/bold] wrote: Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before. Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of. You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.[/p][/quote]Good one. Outraged26
  • Score: 1

9:41pm Mon 22 Jul 13

Petal69 says...

the wizard wrote:
Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before.

Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of.

You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.
Extremely well said.

The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol.

You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades.

Get over it.
[quote][p][bold]the wizard[/bold] wrote: Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before. Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of. You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.[/p][/quote]Extremely well said. The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol. You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades. Get over it. Petal69
  • Score: -152

10:38pm Mon 22 Jul 13

Outraged26 says...

Petal69 wrote:
the wizard wrote:
Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before.

Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of.

You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.
Extremely well said.

The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol.

You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades.

Get over it.
I agree they were no friends of his. As a matter of fact, I hope they never have a peaceful nights sleep for as long as they live.
IM NOT DEFENDING DRINK DRIVING.
Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then.
[quote][p][bold]Petal69[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wizard[/bold] wrote: Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before. Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of. You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.[/p][/quote]Extremely well said. The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol. You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades. Get over it.[/p][/quote]I agree they were no friends of his. As a matter of fact, I hope they never have a peaceful nights sleep for as long as they live. IM NOT DEFENDING DRINK DRIVING. Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then. Outraged26
  • Score: -1

5:51pm Tue 23 Jul 13

the wizard says...

Quote,

Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then.


I have to live with the consequences daily. It has affected my employment in as much as not being able physically to do jobs I had always done so my injuries affected my employment, my earnings and as a result my standard of living and life style are lesser than they were.

I have always actively campaigned against drinking and driving by setting examples for others to follow.

I am living a life which is to a point compromised by the stupidity and selfishness of somebody else every day, mean while they have walked away almost unscathed. Do they have pain every day, NO. Are they able to run and walk and swim, all without pain, yes.
Do idiots like you keep popping up from time to time with all the bleating and pleading about these people, regrettably yes, are A +E departments all around the world treating and sometimes losing victims because of drunks at the wheel, yes, will it change, NO, not until there is a universal law to throw the book at these people should they survive. The penalties are not enough. One day somebody will get real about the carnage and misery these ahse wipes cause. Until then the rest have to just carry on.
Quote, Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then. I have to live with the consequences daily. It has affected my employment in as much as not being able physically to do jobs I had always done so my injuries affected my employment, my earnings and as a result my standard of living and life style are lesser than they were. I have always actively campaigned against drinking and driving by setting examples for others to follow. I am living a life which is to a point compromised by the stupidity and selfishness of somebody else every day, mean while they have walked away almost unscathed. Do they have pain every day, NO. Are they able to run and walk and swim, all without pain, yes. Do idiots like you keep popping up from time to time with all the bleating and pleading about these people, regrettably yes, are A +E departments all around the world treating and sometimes losing victims because of drunks at the wheel, yes, will it change, NO, not until there is a universal law to throw the book at these people should they survive. The penalties are not enough. One day somebody will get real about the carnage and misery these ahse wipes cause. Until then the rest have to just carry on. the wizard
  • Score: -1

11:21pm Mon 29 Jul 13

upr2013 says...

Outraged26 wrote:
Petal69 wrote:
the wizard wrote:
Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before.

Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of.

You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.
Extremely well said.

The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol.

You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades.

Get over it.
I agree they were no friends of his. As a matter of fact, I hope they never have a peaceful nights sleep for as long as they live.
IM NOT DEFENDING DRINK DRIVING.
Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then.
outraged26. how can you say you know jack will be laughing at the comments from these people, but in the same breath say the two in the car were no friends of his and that you hope they never get a peaceful nights sleep, this comments makes you the same as the people you are having a go at, i know for a fact that the two people were friends of jacks, one of them more than a friend,
[quote][p][bold]Outraged26[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Petal69[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wizard[/bold] wrote: Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before. Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of. You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.[/p][/quote]Extremely well said. The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol. You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades. Get over it.[/p][/quote]I agree they were no friends of his. As a matter of fact, I hope they never have a peaceful nights sleep for as long as they live. IM NOT DEFENDING DRINK DRIVING. Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then.[/p][/quote]outraged26. how can you say you know jack will be laughing at the comments from these people, but in the same breath say the two in the car were no friends of his and that you hope they never get a peaceful nights sleep, this comments makes you the same as the people you are having a go at, i know for a fact that the two people were friends of jacks, one of them more than a friend, upr2013
  • Score: 0

12:18am Tue 30 Jul 13

Outraged26 says...

upr2013 wrote:
Outraged26 wrote:
Petal69 wrote:
the wizard wrote:
Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before.

Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of.

You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.
Extremely well said.

The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol.

You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades.

Get over it.
I agree they were no friends of his. As a matter of fact, I hope they never have a peaceful nights sleep for as long as they live.
IM NOT DEFENDING DRINK DRIVING.
Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then.
outraged26. how can you say you know jack will be laughing at the comments from these people, but in the same breath say the two in the car were no friends of his and that you hope they never get a peaceful nights sleep, this comments makes you the same as the people you are having a go at, i know for a fact that the two people were friends of jacks, one of them more than a friend,
Is that what you know for a fact yeah? Ha. Don't make me laugh.
[quote][p][bold]upr2013[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Outraged26[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Petal69[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wizard[/bold] wrote: Really, just like the drunk that rammed the rear of my car some years back and left me paralysed until the skills of an orthopaedic surgeon was able to give me my legs back, but I've never ever been able to totally enjoy my life since like I did before. Tell that to my wife and hear what she went through, also my kids who didn't sleep for fear their dad was going to die, to my employer who had to "let me go". Yeh, some p1ss head thought he knew better, and you sound just like him, do us all a favour, do one and disappear, no favours here, he got what he deserved, end of. You should have seen what was coming here, so why keep coming back, want us all to feel sorry, not a chance. Typical p155 head who thought he was a cut over the rest, very cut, p155ed in fact and drove a car, you may as well as given him a revolver to play Russian Roulette.[/p][/quote]Extremely well said. The evidence is there. All those drinks, maybe 12 shorts or more, and im gong to say it, those friends, were not his friends, you do not let a friend, get behind the wheel of a car, not in a million years after that amount of alcohol, any alcohol. You try defending drink driving to someone i knew, and was left do die in a verge for an hour after being hit by a drunk driver. You make me sick. Drink drivers, drug drivers, drug takers, your all the same, you ruin peoples lives, families, children, cause untold damage for decades. Get over it.[/p][/quote]I agree they were no friends of his. As a matter of fact, I hope they never have a peaceful nights sleep for as long as they live. IM NOT DEFENDING DRINK DRIVING. Funny how all of you, happen to know someone who has been a "victim of drink driving". Why don't you lot all give it a rest and GET OVER your losses then.[/p][/quote]outraged26. how can you say you know jack will be laughing at the comments from these people, but in the same breath say the two in the car were no friends of his and that you hope they never get a peaceful nights sleep, this comments makes you the same as the people you are having a go at, i know for a fact that the two people were friends of jacks, one of them more than a friend,[/p][/quote]Is that what you know for a fact yeah? Ha. Don't make me laugh. Outraged26
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree