Fire at Witney restaurant

Witney Gazette: Fire at Witney restaurant Fire at Witney restaurant

Firefighters were called to an oven fire at Hacketts Bar and Bistro in Witney this morning.

An Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service crew was called at 6.12am and put out the fire at the bistro in Witan Way. They left at 6.45am.

A fire service spokesman said: "No one was hurt."

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree