Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
The Scales of Justice
8:00pm Thursday 12th July 2012 in News
- Callum King, 20, of Priory Mill Lane, Witney, admitted criminally damaging a double-glazed door valued at £150 in Charter Place, Witney, on April 27. Fined £180, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. Also told to pay £144 compensation.
- Viktoras Toniuskinas, 39, of Collinson House, Lindley Estate, London, admitted drink-driving on the M40 between junctions eight and nine on June 2. Had 62 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35 micrograms. Fined £750, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. Banned from driving for 18 months.
- Michael Turner, 40, of Campion Way, Witney, admitted being drunk and disorderly in Welch Way, Witney, on June 2. Given a 12-month conditional discharge and told to pay £35 costs.
- Philip Worrall, 39, of Dairy Ground, Kings Sutton, admitted drink-driving in Fowler Road, Banbury, on June 5. Had 60 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35 micrograms. Fined £100 and a £15 victims’ surcharge. Banned from driving for 17 months.
- Gary Thompson, 45, of Woodfield, Banbury, admitted drink-driving in Woodgreen Avenue, Banbury, on May 6. Had 130 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35 micrograms. Told to do 250 hours’ unpaid work and banned from driving for three years.