JAMES Beattie says he has had no contact from Oxford United over the vacant manager's position.
The Accrington Stanley boss was linked with the post last month and rumours have resurfaced in the last few days.
But when asked this morning about the renewed speculation at his regular weekly press conference, the former Everton and Southampton striker insisted the U's had not been in touch.
"I haven't heard anything," he told the Lancashire Telegraph.
"I think it's credit to the boys if my name's getting linked to jobs that are vacant.
"I haven't heard anything personally.
"Nobody has called me or emailed me or texted me.
"I'm just concentrating on our next 10 games.
"We know how important they are to the boys and the club so that's what I'm concentrating on at the moment."
Accrington can do United a favour this Saturday, as they host Plymouth Argyle, who are one place below them in the Sky Bet League Two table.