OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCILNotice ID: MF0560504
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
1. (HEADINGTON CENTRAL) (CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AND VARIOUS RESTRICTIONS) (VARIATION NO.32) ORDER 2020
2. (GIRDLESTONE ROAD) (CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AND
WAITING RESTRICTIONS) (VARIATION N0.12) ORDER 2020
3. (SUMMERTOWN) (CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE AND VARIOUS RESTRICTIONS) (VARIATION NO.30) ORDER 2020
4. (EAST OXFORD) (CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE, WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT) (VARIATION NO.30) ORDER 2020
5. (CITY OF OXFORD) (HEADINGTON WEST) (CONTROLLED
PARKING ZONE) (VARIATION NO.23) ORDER 2020
NOTICE IS GIVEN that on 13 July 2020 Oxfordshire County Council made the above orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers. The Orders, which come into force on 20 July further amend The Oxfordshire County Council (Headington Central) (Controlled Parking Zone and Various Restrictions) Order 2005, The Oxfordshire County Council (Girdlestone Road) (Controlled Parking Zone and Waiting Restrictions) Order 2006, The Oxfordshire County Council (Summertown) (Controlled Parking Zone and Various Restrictions) Order 2004, The Oxfordshire County Council (East Oxford) (Controlled Parking Zone Waiting Restrictions and Traffic Management) Order 2010, and The City of Oxford (Headington West) (Controlled Parking Zone) Order 2000. The effect of the orders is to exclude the following properties from availability to apply for Residents and Visitors Parking Permits in accordance with planning permissions:
1. Headington Central: 111 London Road (Flats 1 & 2),
2. Girdlestone Road: 1 Everard Close; Warren Crescent (10 new properties between (but not including) Nos.31 & 33),
3. Summertown: 195 Banbury Road (Flats 1 & 2),
4. East Oxford: 6 Collins Street (Flats 1 to 24),
5. Headington West: 27 Grays Road.
Documents giving more details of the proposals are available for public inspection online by visiting:
. Copies may be made available on request. If you wish to question the validity of this Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or on the grounds that any requirement of this Act or of any instrument made under it has not been complied with in relation to this Order, you may within six weeks from the 6 July 2020 apply to the High Court for this purpose. (Ref CM/12.6.320)
Traffic Regulation Team for the Director for Community Operations, Oxfordshire County Council, County Hall, New Road, Oxford, OX11ND. (Email: christian.mauz@oxfordshire.
, Telephone: 0345 3101111).