Premises Licence under Section 17 of the Licensing Act 2003Notice ID: WOR2140697
Notice of application for the grant of a
Premises Licence under Section 17 of the Licensing Act 2003
Notice is hereby given that FM Promotions Limited has applied to West Oxon District Council for the grant of a time limited Premises Licence in respect of Premises to be known as FM 2021, which is approx 1.3km South-southwest of Cassington, Oxon: OS X (Eastings) 445791, OS Y (Northings) 209897
The proposed licensable activities and their hours are:
* Supply of Alcohol From 12:00 hours on Friday 3rd September 2021 to 14:00 hours on Monday 6th September 2021.
* Regulated Entertainment in the form of Live Music: 3rd September 2021: 17:00 hours until 23:59; 4th September 2021: 12 noon until 23:59; 5th September 2021:12 noon until 23:59
* Regulated Entertainment in the form of Film playback and Recorded Music: Friday 3rd September 2021:12:00 hours until 04:30 hours the following day; Saturday 4th September 2021: 12:00 until 04:30 hours the following day; Sunday 5th September 2021: 12:00 until 03:00 hours the following day.
* Late Night Refreshment: Friday 3rd September 2021: 23:00 hours until 05:00 hours the following day; Saturday 4th September 2021: 23:00 hours until 05:00 hours the following day; Sunday 5th September 2021: 23:00 hours until 05:00hours the following day
* Opening: From 12:00 hours on Friday 3rd September 2021 to 15:00hours on Monday 6th September 2021.
The premises licence will be in existence from 3rd September 2021 to 6th September 2021.
Any representations regarding the above-mentioned application must be received in writing by The Licensing Authority, Community Services, West Oxfordshire District Council, Elmfield, Witney, 0X28 1PB no later than 06/08/21 stating the grounds for representation.
The register of West Oxon District Council and the record of the application may be inspected at the address of the council, given above, during normal business hours or on the council's website - www.westoxon.gov.uk
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application. The maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is E5.000.