OXFORD City produced a clinical display to crush North Leigh 7-0 in Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup clash.

Mark Jones’ side were 3-0 ahead at half-time, before inflicting further misery on their Oxfordshire rivals after the break.

They will find out their third qualifying round opponents at lunchtime today.

It took the hosts just two minutes to go ahead, Jack Self firing home from distance.

They doubled their lead 15 minutes later when Josh Ashby’s free-kick was headed into his own net by North Leigh’s Adam Learoyd.

It was 3-0 on 33 minutes when away goalkeeper Eddie Cavanagh made a mess of a tame effort on goal, spilling the ball to Self who set up Ben Jefford for a simple tap-in.

North Leigh rallied towards the end of the half and almost pulled a goal back when Tyriq Hunte forced a superb save from City keeper Craig King.

From the goalmouth scramble that followed, the ball ended up striking the underside of the bar.

King was having to play through the pain barrier for City, with on-loan stopper Harry Isted not given permission to play by parent club Luton Town.

The Millers frustrated City at the start of the second half.

But the game burst into life with 20 minutes remaining.

Half-time substitute Nana Owusu fired in a free-kick which struck the post before hitting Cavanagh on the back and narrowly going over the bar.

However, from another set piece City made it 4-0 soon after.

Ashby curled in an effort that Cavanagh could not keep out despite getting a hand to it.

Two more goals followed in the space of five minutes.

Reece Fleet crossed for Kyran Wiltshire to tap in at the far post.

Less than 60 seconds later, Reece Beckles-Richards crossed for Jenson Wright to score his first goal for the club.

The icing on the cake came when Rhys King was introduced for his City debut and beat Cavanagh within two minutes to make it 7-0.

Kidlington bowed out after a 5-0 home defeat against Gloucester City.

Their Vanarama National League North rivals proved too strong, although only led 1-0 at half-time thanks to Marlon Jackson’s strike.

Kidlington were dealt a blow when Kaylem Patterson and Lewis Gabbidon were both forced off through injury.

Gloucester made them pay with four second-half goals, Jackson completing his hat-trick with further efforts from Sam Avery and Zack Kotwica.